Random Notes on Food and Fun

Monday, September 22, 2008

super taqueria - hit the spot

After hitting Golden Belt Friday for the Cartography exhibit and eating a light dinner (Bacon at Elmo's), we hit Super Taquiria on Roxboro Road on Saturday for lunch for the first time. A bit late on going there. I did try to study up on the names of things so I didn't order brains (http://www.newsobserver.com/105/story/587448.html). I ordered tacos pastor (pork) and was looking for hongas (mushrooms). The food it was good (not quite super good). One of the green salsas was burning my lips but I am a light weight for sure. Some Horchata (Mexcian Rice Milk drink) cooled it right down, thanks to some help from my better half. I will continue to try some other taquerias to see how they are.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the empanada was the best - good corn flavor. The queso was good and the salsa bar options were good too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails