Random Notes on Food and Fun

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pumpkin seed cheddar bread, oh, yes!



Just had to give a shout out to my favorite bakery in Durham Guglhupf (and no I could not tell you how to pronounce it). They were having their 10th anniversary on Friday so I skillfully arrived on Thursday since I knew it was Pumpkin seed cheddar day. I like eating lunch there but I really love the bread at the bakery next door. I also bought a loaf of the whole grain for the freezer (the pumpkin cheddar will not last long enough to freeze), two oatmeal cookies, a ham and cheese croissant, and a spinach and feta croissant.

I threw up a picture of the veggie burger, with pea shoots and mushrooms that I served on the Pumpkin cheddar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails